2015-2017 Edition:
Welcome
Rules
Sign-up Here
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
2017-2019 Edition
Welcome
Rules
Sign-up Here
January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the home of the....
....Reading Challenge


The idea is from Jen's Book Talk's Monthly Mixer Mele but she isn't hosting it this year and I had a great time trying to finish the challenge so......

I made a few changes to Jen's original challenge and since this will now be a two-year challenge I didn't want the posts to get lost on my blog so here we are.....

You can find the post about the rules as well as the MisterLinky sign-up post using the links at the top. You'll also see the Months. This is where you can link up to your review post or just comment.

Let me know if you think of something that will make this a better challenge.


FYI: idea for next time....titles fixed at original letter, only first letter of first word can be used, no starting early (but like the April 1 date), 12 of the books must have a month's name in the title....any others?


copyright mmmrc 2011

1 comment:

  1. I like the challenge the way it is for now. I only used one author's name, but I really didn't want to, so you might eliminate that loophole next time. Having 12 of the books with months in the title would be very hard, in my opinion. It might be hard enough just getting the first letter of the title to fit in.

    ReplyDelete