Ready to go again? First time here? You checked out the rules, right? Then sign-up!
Saturday, December 13, 2014
What: To read a book for each letter in the year. That's right, a title for the J in January and the A in January, etc.... 74 books total!
Official Start date: April 1, 2015, because we're fools to try this but any book read since 1-1-15 that you didn't already use for the 2013-2015 edition counts ;)
End date: March 31, 2017, yes, two years, because well, we have other challenges to do ;)
- only one letter per book
- books can be moved around if it fits better somewhere else after you've read it
- the letter doesn't have to be the first word, just the first letter of a word in the title (a, an, and the do not count)
- reviews aren't necessary but a quick "I read for letter... it was about... I did/not like it" would be nice and can be left in the comments.
- if you decide to join in, create a post on your blog telling others then come back and link up (to the actual post, not just your blog's home page)
- a blog is not necessary, just comment on that month's post.
- the most important thing is to have fun!
Just a couple of suggestions. . .
read a book with the month's name in the title
Only use the first letter of the first word
Have a good time!
copyright mmmrc 2014