edited to correct books read since date. . .
What: To read a book for each letter in the year. That's right, a title for the J in January and the A in January, etc.... 74 books total!
Official Start date: April 1, 2013, because we're fools to try this but any book read since 1-1-13 that you didn't already use for the 2011-2013 edition counts ;)
End date: March 31, 2015, yes, two years, because well, we have other challenges to do ;)
- only one letter per book
- books can be moved around if it fits better somewhere else after you've read it
- the letter doesn't have to be the first word, just the first letter of a word in the title (a, an, and the do not count)
- reviews aren't necessary but a quick "I read for letter... it was about... I did/not like it" would be nice and can be left in the comments.
- if you decide to join in, create a post on your blog telling others then come back and link up (to the actual post, not just your blog's home page)
- a blog is not necessary, just comment on that month's post.
if you get stuck, an author's name will do in a pinch but try to have more titles than names,nope, just titles.
- the most important thing is to have fun!
Just a couple of suggestions. . .
read a book with the month's name in the title
Only use the first letter of the first word
Have a good time!
copyright mmmrc 2013